Effective Date: 23/05/2018
- The types of information collected by WorkWell through it’s Services and the purposes for which we use it.
- How WorkWell collects, stores, and uses your information.
- Your rights with respect to such information collection.
Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify an individual (you). Examples include name, email address, telephone number, IP address, and your interactions with the Website that are connected to other identifying information such as name, email address, IP address.
WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive information from or about you depending on the nature of your interaction with our Services. Depending on your use of the Services, information collected may include: name, email address and telephone number. The information collected by different activities is described below:
- Registering/Signing Up in the Services: In visiting or using our Services, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number and browser or device information when you choose to sign up for newsletters or sign up for using our online booking system.
- Direct Email communication: When you give us your direct email address to forward our company profile, request for a meeting or any other business related communication reasons, we may collect your name, email address and telephone number and use it for our newsletter marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information: with your consent for the reasons that you provide such information, and for the purposes set forth below:
Communicate with you: We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Online Marketing: As described above, we may use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws. You may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing, or direct marketing purposes at any time as set forth below.
YOUR RIGHTS: PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESS, RETENTION, CORRECTION, DELETION, AND CHOICE
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
You may opt-out by using the Unsubscribe form below or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us through the above options. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
You may sign-up to receive newsletters or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in the newsletters we send to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received, and take various precautions to protect information from loss and misuse.
Changes to this Policy