Massage for thousands of years now benefits both our body and spirit. It is integrally connected to our wellbeing.
- It relieves body and soul tension
- It boosts the immune system
- It lowers blood pressure
- It relieves muscular pain and headaches
- It improves cognitive functioning and concentration levels
- It improves energy levels and durability
- It effectively deals with back pains due to long hours sitting in the office
- It deals with the carpal tunnel syndrome due to long use of the keyboard
For your team
Corporate massage can increase your team’s performance as well as nurture a feeling of belonging.
The interpersonal relationship developed with our therapists helps the body release endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine, instantly improving the psychical and mental health of your personnel.
- It is considered an exceptionally original and human-centered benefit
- It reduces stress levels and promotes a spirit of collaboration and noble competition
- It shows recognition and appreciation towards your personnel
- It improves job satisfaction levels
- It helps people become more engaged
- It reduces stress and improves your personnel’s health
For your company
Corporate massage costs can be included in the company’s Operational Costs (OPEX). Corporate massage:
- Reduces time of sick leave and absence from work
- It boosts your company’s culture as a company that is seriously interested in their personnel’s wellbeing
- It makes your people more productive and efficient
- 100% tax-deductible benefit (please confirm with your Accounting Department)