Collective action across 150 countries is what makes World Food Day (WFD) one of the most celebrated days of the United Nations’ (UN) calendar. Hundreds of events and outreach activities bring together governments, businesses, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), the media, and general public. They promote worldwide awareness and action for those who suffer from hunger and for the need to ensure healthy diets for all.
You can be part of that day and help us raise awareness through an online fundraising event. Choose to be a sponsor and you will receive an invitation from us for the event. You can then simply forward the video conference link to all your company’s employees and we will handle the rest! There is no limit to the number of participants and we would love to have everyone present if possible!
Event Details | 60′
Theory | Half of the time will be spent on a presentation where we will discuss and share about:
- The global food production sustainability | Earth’s Needs | What can companies and individuals do such as developing technologies, choosing seasonal food, buying from local producers, food wasting prevention and how to grow part of our own food in our flat!
- With a recognised Raw Food Chef where we will prepare a Healthy Smoothie and a Healthy Bar explaining the benefits while giving the participants smart, easy recipes and educate them on the ingredients.
How to Be a Sponsor | email our email@example.com
- Entry cost is 100€ as a minimum suggested amount per company and 70% of the earnings will be directed towards an NGO. More specifically to Κιβωτός Του Κόσμου and help them with their needs about the kids they cater for but also their Greenhouses where they cultivate their own food.
- CSR Channels: The event and the sponsors will be announced and continually be updated through LinkedIn, Facebook, Newsletters with the #WorldFoodDay your company’s logo and #.
- Communication Material: We will forward to you all the necessary posters, leaflets and posts so you can also create awareness about it, following the guidelines of the United Nations.